Black edges on embedded video

Hi there

I have embedded a video from YouTube to my website, however it has black borders on the sides, and I can’t seem to find a way to get rid of them. I have read other support posts and played around with the height and width in the embed code, but it doesn’t seem to get me where I want.

Can you help, please? (Site: www.rearviewteater.dk)

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I embedded the same video in my setup using V2 video element and there is no black space coming.

Can you please confirm if you have set any height to the video which is not proportionate? Please check and remove it.
If that doesn’t help please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Thank you

I haven’t done anything to the proportions of the embedded video. I could see that I had to have done something to the height of the row, or the space the video is in, but I couldn’t see where. Now, I just found it - it’s in the frame for the video where you adjust the content aspect ratio.

So thank you - made it out of the woods by myself this time.

Astrid :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that. Changes are reflecting on my end too. I don’t see the black edges on video.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.