Birdeye Plugin Issues

I am using a review service called Birdeye that has a plugin that I am using to get a customized display of testimonials. I would like to send you the link for inspection, but in dev mode it requires a log in credentials. Is there a private way I can send support the link and log in?

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like you’re having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Nabeel-

I don’t understand this policy and this is the second time this is happening. It is completely ridiculous that support won’t even look at the issue to see if there is some kind of fix, or offer assistance as to what might be done. Continually, I am running into issues with X theme and third party plugins or services - plugins that have no problem (and are built) for Wordpress.
I have purchased multiple licenses and had planned on purchasing more to build client sites, but with this kind of lack of support…I will not be purchasing any more - very disappointing

Hey @dusedward,

You can send us your WP credentials in a secure note. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

We can check our site and see what we can do. Please understand if that if a 3rd party plugin is causing an issue, it is best to contact the original creators of the plugin so that the issue will be addressed.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.