"Bed and Breakfast" demo theme not installing

Hello,

I want to install the “Bed and Breakfast” demo theme on my site augustacpltd.com, but it doesn’t work. I tried to install many other demo themes too, just to test, but none except “Lawyer” worked and I don’t want to use that one.

I tried all the things you asked me to do last time, but none of them worked. I:

1. Increased the PHP Max Upload Size to 512M
  2. Increased the PHP Maximum Execution time to 600
  3. Increased the PHP Memory Limit also.
  4. Updated PHP to the latest version.
    Nothing worked. I still can’t install the theme.

Please can you help out?
Martin.

Hello Martin,

Thanks for writing in! Since you have already did the basic troubleshooting, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Meanwhile, please check if you have meet the requirements to run the latest WordPress and the theme.

Best Regards.

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the credentials, I found some threads with this this same issue and commonly the cause is either cURL or PHP version.

Can you set your PHP version to just 7.0? And see if that resolves the issue.

If that does not work, please do the solution provided here. You might need to ask assistant on your host’s support on doing this.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Okay. Thanks. I’ll try this today.

Hi, I just tried the last solution you provided. Nothing works.

The host company’s support helped me configure the last solution provided above, but it still does not work. What do I do?

I really need help.

Hi Martin,

The credentials provided above does not work anymore. please provide us login (wp-admin and FTP), so we can take another look.

Thanks,

Hello Martin,

When importing the demo content, there is this error in the console:

POST http://example.com/cornerstone-endpoint 500 (Internal Server Error)```

That usually is caused by **ModSecurity** configuration blocking the `cornerstone-endpoint` directory. Please contact your web host to whitelist that directory in ModSecurity or other security system. 

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.