Basic CSS understanding, not sure why none of it is working?!

Hi All,

I am new to X Theme but I have an understanding of CSS. I am however struggling to get any code to work on my Child Theme. For example I am trying to get rid of the logo section of my header but it won’t go away. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Conversation Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi there,

It is not working because you placed the code in a CSS comment block.

/* 
    Anything added here will be ignored by the browser.
*/

Kindly remove the /* */ block in the code so that the code you have added will take effect.

Hope this helps.

HAHA! I realized this after I sent the post. Must have been tired yesterday, thanks.

No worries. :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!