Base Color Ignored in X Icon Theme

I’m using a Icon demo home page and trying to customize it. I put a new headline element on top of a section element with a background image. The dark gray text isn’t visible against the background, so I try to select a new base color (white). The base color area shows white now, but the text color doesn’t update in the preview.

And strangely, while the left-aligned text from the editor appears in the preview, it doesn’t appear in the actual page. When I click the link to view the actual page, the text is center aligned (and smaller)/

Image from Gyazo

After some digging around, it turns out when I add in a headline element, it doesn’t actually wrap it in an H1 (the tag selector seems broken). So when I manually put an

tag in the content via the HTML editor, I lose the ability to change the color of the text, and it reverts back to gray. Just basically seems like a broken experience. Not sure how to insert a white h1, which doesn’t seem like it should be that complicated.

Hi Alec,

It certainly is something strange going on that the changes does not reflect. I suggest that you do as follows:

• Create a sample new page and test the case to see if it happens on a new page or not.
  • Disable and purge any possible cache plugin that you might have.
  • Try to disable all plugins except the Cornerstone plugin and see if it fixes the issue.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.