Background Video Resizing

I have a background video on the top of my site (hutchfirstnaz.org) that used to fill the section regardless of browser window width. For some reason it is now seemingly trying to maintain dimensions in the section resulting in gray bars either on the side or top, depending on window size. The section also used to be smaller vertically. It appears fine in Cornerstone, but not on the live page. Is there a way to revert it back to filling the section? Thanks for your help!

Hi There,

Please make sure Wordpress and the theme are updated to the latest versions.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Everything is up to date. Issue continues. Thanks!

Hi again,

I checked your setup and I see you’re still using an old version of Cornerstone, always make sure to update both X and Cornerstone to the latest version to avoid potentials errors and such conflicts. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Let us know how this goes!

Huh, strange. I had 2 ‘Cornerstone’ plugins in my list. One was active and older, one was newer. Switched which plugin was active & all works as desired! Thanks for your help!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.