Background lower layer "size: cover" not spanning entire page

Hello team,

Many thanks for the help in advance. I picked up the “Icon Business” Template, which I really like. However, I am having an issue formatting a page which I already had (and which was not one of the included sample pages.

On my homepage (i migrated the content from my previous homepage to the demo one) I have two graphics which are set as background lower layers (size: cover; position: center).

I love this look and want it on the following pages as well:

www.antrayaud.io/sfx - not currently set up, but will need to be set up this way as well in the very near future.

I have advanced mode on and have confirmed that the background lower layer settings are identical across all pages.

However, despite seemingly identical settings, the images do not cover the full width of the page like on the homepage. I confirmed the following settings correctly set under Theme Options:

Site Layout: Fullwidth
Content Layout: Fullwidth
Site Max Width: 1200px
Site Width: 100%

What else might be preventing the background lower layer from covering the full page?

Let me know if I can provide any more information which would be helpful.

Cheers,

Ray

Hello Ray,

Thank you for the very detailed post information. I have checked your pages and I found out that the homepage is using the Blank - No Container | Header, Footer template while the other two pages were just using the default page template. Please edit those two pages and change it to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer page template as well. For more details about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

Regards.

That did it, thanks so much!!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.