Background images of all headers on my site disappeared after last update

Hello team,

After I updated wordpress yesterday, suddenly all the background images of my page headers have disappeared. Instead of an image, all of my page titles are now transparent.
My url is tierramitica.com.

Could you please take a look and help me figure out what is happening?

Thank you

Hey Mitica,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and I do not see any issues.
It is displaying perfectly. This is what I am seeing:

Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Hello RueNel,

It is not working, because the first section, where my page headline is, has a background that is an image and that image is not displaying. I am adding a screenshot of the backend in cornerstone.

Thank you for helping me out here.

Hi Mitica,

Thanks for the clarification. Would you mind providing the admin login credentials in the secure note?

We have to checked it in the builder since there is no code outputted on the front for the background.

Thanks!

I added them! Thank you for checking it out, it is all through my website, but it was working fine before.

Hi Mitica,

Thank you for the credentials, the issue is your version of X and Cornerstone is not compatible. I did go ahead and reverted back the Cornerstone to the compatible version.

If you update Cornerstone to the latest version (4.0.4), please update X to the latest version as well (7.0.4)

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers!

THANK YOU! Yes, that fixed it completely.Sorry for not doing the correct thing, I will be more careful in the future!
(PS: My previous post about cornerstone not working a few months ago was because of another plugin that was malfunctioning and it got solved, I was just too late to reply and the topic already closed.)

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.