Background image with full browser width & auto height

WordPress: v4.9.2
Pro: v1.2.7
PRO Content/Page Builder’s Background scaling.

Hello,
I’m setting a background image, but I need it to fill the width of the browser while automatically adjusting the height to maintain proper scaling.

Additionally, I’m testing this in Sections, Rows and Columns. Please advice, if there is a preferred layer level, or if all are suppose to respond identically.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I recommend using the Revslider with fullwidth and autoresponsive setting. The layout structure isn’t made for that since what you’re trying to do is maintain the aspect ratio, and since layout could contain different content, the height will always vary and aspect ratio can’t be maintained. With slider, it’s doable since it has the complete library for auto-responsive with aspect ratio support.

Thanks!

Thank you for the recommendation.

In an attempt not to turn one more plugin for the sake of performance, I tested layer slider, as I’m already using it for the front page.

And, I end up with something that I may be able to live with.

However, I’m planning to test Revslider tomorrow, to learn the difference.

Now, did you recommend Revslider because is a lighter plugin and it will not impact the site performance?
Or because it will perform better doing the small task needed.

Thank again you for the recommendation.

Hi,

Revslider will perform better on this situation, easy to setup and will not impact your site performance.

If you would like to try it, you may refer to the links below for your guide.

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/

Hello,
Where do I find the auto-responsive setting?

Hi there,

You can see all the options regarding the Responsive design of the Revolution Slider kindly check this article:

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/slider-revolution-responsive-tutorial-5-0/

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.