Background Image Is Not An Option For Section

I’m using Integrity Light stack.
I need to add a background image to a section, but there is no option to do so. I can update the color of the section, but not add any kind of imagery. Previously I could do this outside of Cornerstone by adding a background image in my Page settings. Please help.

1 Like

Hi there,

Please check and have the Advanced Mode enabled in Cornerstone.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade

I also had this question - I’ve just enabled Advanced Mode and some more options came up for ach section, but still nothing to add an image. Am I being dumb/blind and just missing something??

Thanks in advance
Harry

Hey Harry,

That’s weird. Try going to X > Settings > Permissions and under User Preferences > Advanced Mode, select Always On and then Save the settings.

If that does not help, please ensure X and Cornerstone is up to date and then open a separate thread and give us WP Admin credentials in a Secure Note. Also post a link to this thread for reference.

Thanks.

Hey Christian

Thanks for your help - I did that and then noticed there was a little tickbox in the section options - when I tick that I can add a photo/image :slight_smile:

I must have just not noticed that?!

Cheers
Harry

Hi @harrypalmer1,

It could be, but glad it’s okay now :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.