Background image and gallery missing

Hi,

Using X, on a page that we have not modified for some time, suddenly the formatting/rendering has changed.
While logged in and using Cornerstone everything looks ok. But when you view the page in a browser or preview the background image and the enviragallery are not there.
Any suggestions as to what may be going on?
https://dna-paints.com/candy-colorz/
Admin login details are as per my last secure message.
Other pages in the site with similar formatting and features do not seem to be experiencing any problems.

Hey there,

I see minified cached resources like this.

Please clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

Thanks.

Hi thanks for your reply.
Does this mean we cannot or should not run caching and other optimisation plugins with X?
Or, Can I reactivate the plugins after clearing caches?
We have been running these plugins for many months with no issues. And now the problem seems isolated to only one page? However we did notice a big gain in performance when we installed these plugins.

If possible we don’t wish for the site to return to its previous slow performance.

I have cleared cache and also deactivated W3 Total Cache
The problem still exists and has now also appeared on our Photo Gallery page.
On further investigation I have fount that if I remove the enviragallery object from the problem page, then all formatting seems ok, but this is not an acceptable fix as we need image galleries.
The enviragallery continues to work well for most other pages.

Sorry for the confusion. I should’ve added that you can enable them back after. Here are a couple of items to check:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

3. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates. You can put them back once the issue is resolved.

If these doesn’t help, please give us access to your WordPress admin in a Secure Note.

Thanks.