Auto Updates Not Working?

I’ve been a beta tester and have 1.1.1-RC1 installed. However, I’m not seeing anything different. It says the latest version available is 1.1.0 and my question is, how do I update to v1.1.1 which is showing on the Changelog as the version being available?

1 Like

While I’m not a beta tester, nor on any beta release, I’m also having the same issue. Having to manually update after every new release is becoming an inconvenience. Please advise.

Hi there @journeysct,

Thanks for writing in!

WordPress only checks for updates every 12 hours which is why you may not see the update available straight away, as long as you have a validated license on the install you should be able to automatically update, are you running a multisite by any chance?

@FilmLA Sorry to see you’re having the same issue, could you start a new thread please and someone will be right along to assist.

Thanks!

It’s a similar issue, so I figured no need for the redundancy. In any case, I’ll try again in 12 hours. If no luck with an auto-update, I’ll start a new thread. Thanks!

Hello, Jack

I am attaching a screenshot so you can see what I am asking. It shows that indeed, I have version 1.1.1-RC1 installed as a part of the Beta group. But, I am showing that the Latest Version Available is 1.1.0

I am under the impression that I should be seeing a bit of Flexbox as a part of Cornerstone. Is that correct, or am I totally off base with my thoughts?

Please let me know what I should expect and if there is a way to mark these replies as private.

Thank You!

John

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Can you tell me how to mark the reply as “Private”? I am supposed to be seeing a Key Icon, but I don’t see one, so I can’t send the required information.

Thank You!

Hey There,

You can add a secure note once you’ve replied. A secure note can be “attached” to an existing reply of yours.

Hi @journeysct

To replace your PRO 1.1.1-RC1 with the official version, please follow the Manual X Update Via FTP guide provided here, just substitute x with pro on the instruction.

Let us know if this issue persists on the next official release.

Thanks,