Auto demo download will not complete

I am trying to download the auto demo and it will not complete. It just keeps on “working”. I need the demo as a starting point. I have gone through the knowledge base and upped the upload limits to no avail. Been working on this for three or four days now. I need to get the work instead of trying to figure out how to fix it without support.

Thanks
James

Hi James,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using the latest X theme and Cornerstone plugin versions on your site? You can check the version numbers from here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195).

• Check your PHP version and make sure that you’re running at least PHP 5.6.32 or later to avoid any incompatibility issues.

• Make sure that your firewall or any other server configuration not blocking requests to theme.co

• Increase your PHP max execution time to 120 or a higher value like 300.

• Make sure that PHP cURL extension is enabled on your server.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

I made the mistake of doing optimize WordPress posting so unfortunately according to tech support there isn’t much of those parameters that I can change or even they can. I am going to try to work around that. I wanted the demo because it was one I like and it would be quicker to start and then modify existing rather than starting from scratch. Hopefully it will not affect other aspects. Is there any way of telling what is blocking the auto demo? The other demo I tried downloaded fine.

Hi There,

Your login credentials provided are incorrect.
ERROR: Invalid username.

Could you please confirm on your end, so that we can check your issue.

Thanks!

Sorry about that. Credentials are now updated.

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials.
If you could give us permission to load/install Auto demo, we can check what is the error. Or you could try checking the error log.

Please try to load auto demo. There is nothing on the website anyways. See if you can figure it out.

Hi There,

I’m getting the following PHP fatal error when working on your site.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 109051904) (tried to allocate 284612 bytes) in /home3/wagfg60adykw/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1985

Can you try increasing your PHP memory limit by adding the following lines into your wp-config.php file which is located inside the root of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the following line:
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Then reset your permalink settings by head over to Settings -> Permalinks section and select the option Post Name and save changes.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.