Attendee Registration page 404 (X Theme only)

I’m using Event Tickets Plus with The Events Calendar from Modern Tribe to sell tickets and collect attendee information. Normally, before the checkout, users are sent to the Attendee Registration page to submit information for each ticket holder. This functions correctly using any of the default WordPress themes or the Divi theme.

When I switch to the X theme, however, this page returns a 404. Is there any easy way to stop the X theme from breaking this page?

Hi Vaughn,

Thank you for writing in, after you switch to X theme, navigate to Settings > Permalinks, and just save it without doing any changes, if that did not work try selecting the Post name from the Common Settings and save.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a Secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

I am having an issue with that page as well. I get to the page, but there is no form to fill out the registration fields anymore.

Hey Peter,

Thanks for updating this thread. At this time we kindly ask that you open them up in a separate thread with your login details so we can take a closer look. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.