Array_key_exists() expects parameter 2

After update mm page https://www.dirk-verweyen.de/blog i got on my blog-page this issue

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/39/d600390870/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DirkVerweyenLichtbilder/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/custom-sidebars.php on line 86

My design was also broken.

Anyone a idea how to solve this problem?

Regards, Dirk

1 Like

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for reaching out. The PHP warning you’re seeing is a known issue with the recent Pro 2.5.0 we are working on fixing. For now you can go into wp-config.php and make sure WP_DEBUG is not set to true. Here is an example of setting it to false.

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

This shouldn’t effect your design though. After you have made that change to hide the PHP warning, please try clearing any caches you have. We can take another look at your site then.

Update: Another (easier) way to resolve this is going to your custom sidebar and saving it again. This will cause the array to not be null.

Hi,

the first step works.

But another problem is, that my Blog-Page is broken. I use the Stack “Integrity” with Design “Light”…this works
on all Pages…but on the Blog-Pages the background ist going dark…

Can you check this please.

Thank you.

Regards, Dirk

Hi,

I check and your blog page, seems to look fine on my end.

Try to clear your browser cache and check again.

Thanks

Thx, I have change the Background-Color in the Template-Option.

It was changed there…no idea why but now everythink was ok.

Dirk

Glad to hear it’s sorted, Dirk.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.