Archive Pages (Post)

Hi,
Unfortunately, I have a problem with the archive pages. They are not displayed. There is always a forwarding to the start page.

I use:
X-Theme: last version Design: Renew
Wordpress: 4.9.5 latest version
Child theme

Thank for helping.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Can you try going to Settings > Permalinks then click save. This will flush current permalinks settings. If the issue persists, please check for any plugin that might be causing the issue. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If both doesn’t work, please do share credentials on a secure note so we can check setup. Thank you.

Hello Lely,

I have diactivating all third plugins and re-saved permalinks.
The issue is still there.

I send the access data with a secure note.

Thanks
Mark

Hello there,

Thanks for updating in!

There are htaccess rules that might have cause your archive page URL’s to not work. Please reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

After that, try checking the archive page links again on the footer.

Unfortunately, I can’t see your login details on the secure note. Kindly follow our guide here on how to put those details on the secure note.

Thank you.

Hallo @jumar

i am renaming .htaccess to .htaccess-bak and re-saved permalinks.
The issue is still there.

I send the access data with a secure note.

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark,

I don’t think this could be a theme related issue, may you please switch to the default WordPress theme for a minute and try reloading any of these archives URLs? if you got the same result then most probably this a server configuration related issue. You will have to contact your hosting provider regarding this one.

Thanks.

@Alaa

Hi Alaa,
there actually seems to be a problem with the server configuration. I will contact my provider tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

Thanks and good luck!

@Lely
@Alaa

I found the problem. The settings on the plugin Yoast SEO have caused the problem.

Many thanks for the help.
Mark

Hi Mark,
I’m glad you managed to get this sorted out and thanks for sharing the solution.

Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.