Apply Preset not showing for Editor in Global Blocks

Hello,
I am using the latest version of Pro

I have Editor users set up with access to Global Blocks, when the user creates a new headline element, they cannot select apply preset even though presets are enabled for editors for Global Blocks and Headlines

I can see the apply preset as admin but not when I use the editor accounts

Is there something simple I am missing please?

best wishes

Scot

Hello Scot,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I have tested Apply Preset Option for Editor user role and it seems to be working fine on my local setup. I suggest you to please try out following solutions:

1. Please make sure that you are using latest version of Pro Theme which as of today is version 2.3.8.
  2. Under Pro > Settings > Permission > Editor > General please make sure again that Global Blocks is selected.
  3. Please try testing for plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Try clearing browser cache and site cache (if any).

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

All sorted now thank you…

for some reason (even though I thought I have previously checked) the apply preset button was unticked in the Headline V2 section

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.