Appearence Customizing for X does not work

Hi,
When trying to customize my theme opening Appearence Customizing no custmizing possibiblities appear.
The site has been working without changes for a long time and I have not had any reason to make changes. Now I need to change the background color.
Is there an update I have missed? Or do I need to revalidate?
This is what it looks like:

Website is Recaremed.se.
Greatful for your help!
Thanks /Staffan

Hello Staffan,

Thanks for asking.

X Theme now has it’s own Theme Options panel that can be access from X > Theme Options. You can change the background color from X > Theme Options > Layout and Design > Background Options > Background Color.

Thanks.

Thanks for your answer. Thats what i thought, but when I go to theme options like you say I just get to a terrible page that says my session has run out - please log in again. You can see all functions but they make no sense.
Please advise.

Thanks/ Staffan

Hi Staffan,

I can’t seem to access the site that is registered to your account, please provide us the site URL and Login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

Please see secure note in above answer above!

Thanks,
/Staffan

Hi Staffan,

Thank you for the credentials, I see you still have the old X - Shortcode plugin that plugin is not needed anymore (and can cause a conflict), that plugin is already replaced by Cornerstone. I did go ahead and deactivated that.

However, there is another big issue though and more likely the culprit of what you’re experience now. Your Wordpress itseld is outdated (version 4.6.12). Please update your Wordpress to the latest version.

https://codex.wordpress.org/Upgrading_WordPress

Also, if you’re using any of the X plugins (e.g. X – Content Dock, X – Email Forms, X – Smooth Scroll, etc.), you need to update it as well, You can easily do this by deactivating and deleting the said plugins and navigate to X > Validation > Extensions and reinstall it again.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.