App Demo NOT Working

I loaded the theme, ran the setup for the App Demo, watched the status bar run, it said “have fun” and it’s not loading. Any way you can assist?

Hello @joerare,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

1. Kindly read the troubleshooting section of this article for more detailed information:
    https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-demo-content/56
  2. Try re-saving your permalinks and make sure they are anything but default in your Settings > Permalinks. After that try importing App demo content again.
  3. You might be getting curl timeout. Please take a look following article. Article talk about product validation but the same cURL error might be happening for you which you need to contact your hosting service provider to whitelist.

If you still face issues with App demo content. Please share login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Unfortunately nothing in there helps with the issue I’m having. Here is a screencast link to see what I’m experiencing:
https://www.screencast.com/t/mCXuNnvJT1f6

Okay, I just found that the homepage doesn’t work at all… see the screencast link above… then other pages (About, Features, Pricing, etc) were added 2, 3, even 4 times and some of those are good and others are not.

I cannot figure out why some work and others don’t, especially the main homepage.
I’d love your help on this.

Hi There,

Upon investigating, I found that your issue is happening due to slider revolution. I have resolved this issue by re-importing your demo sliders.

Make sure to clear your browser cache and test it on your end.

Thanks!

Looks like the Blog page (all variations of them) still have the same issue as the homepage did. Can you figure that one out?

Hi There,

I have re-created Blog page for you and it should resolve that issue.

Basically you can create a page by any name and then set that page as your Blog page by head over to Settings -> Reading section. Then you can assign the Blog page to your menu by head over to Appearance -> Menus section and finally you can control Blog page related settings through Theme Options > Blog section.

Hope that helps.

I gotcha… I thought it was going to load the same blog page as what is in the App Demo. That is what I was looking for, the page structure and header, etc.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.