APP demo different from installed demo

Hi X team,

I installed the theme and then the “APP” demo content, the home page demo content is different from the demo content on your site at this link.

Is there a way to get this updated to match?

Hello David,

Thanks for writing in! The App demo is an expanded demo which means that when you import it, you should be able to have the exact copy of the demo. We cannot check it against your site since it is under construction mode. Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can compare it?

Regards.

How do I provide you access so that its not on a public forum?

Hi @David,

You can always provide it in the secure note, and only you and us can see it.

Thanks!

Sent via secure note.

Hello David,

I have logged in to your site and I found out that you already have edited the demo content with your own content in it. We cannot import the demo again because all your changess will be discarded and you will be starting off from scratch with your edits. What seems to be the difference with the demo and what’s in your site? Maybe you just missed something or may have removed or hidden a section.

Please give us more clarifications. Thanks.

HI Rue,

From the time it was installed it never matched the demo you have on your site. Whats missing was this whole top section with the 2 buttons and screen shot. What I have on mine is some stock image and the word blog etc. Just doesn’t match. How can we fix this?

Hi David,

When you import the App Demo content, I am guessing that Revolution slider is not installed and/or active which is why the slider were not imported as well. Please go to X > Validation > Extensions and install Slider Revolution plugin. Once it is installed, you can then import the slider which you can get it from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/i8zxgqkqkxancwk/app-home.zip?dl=0

To know how you can import a slider, please check out this documentation:
https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/import-export-replace/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.