API Key- Product Validation

Hello:
I am attempting to validate my licence. I have followed your instructions but nothing is working. I already added my licence under my account and I assigned the URL,however, when I am in the Wordpress Dashboard I cannot enter an API that is being requested because I cannot find it anywhere. I followed your instructions, however, the validation page that you say shows up does not. The only page that I see come up is the one that says that I need to enter the API Key. Please assist.

Hi there,

Please kindly make sure that you have the latest version of the Theme downloaded if not please update the theme to version 5.2.4:

Then Please kindly go to X > Overview

You will see the section to enter the API key. You can acquire API key by going to your Themeco dashboard and click on the licenses menu and click on the Register license button:

Then Add the license key which you have got from Themeforest or the Purchase key you have for the Pro product:

After that you will have a row added to licenses list with a brand new API key which you can paste into your WordPress dashboard:

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I have already added the licence Key…

I downloaded the x theme from your site after purchase. It appears that it is the 4.3 version ( I am not sure why the new version was not provided upon purchase.) How do I update it now?

Hello There,

Thanks providing the information. It is impossible that you will download the older version if you just purchased the theme. The X theme can only be purchased in ThemeForest. It has the updated and latest version which you can download in the downloads section. Unless otherwise, it’s been a while since you have downloaded this theme which could explain why the version is older.

Well anyway, to resolve this issue, please go to your dashboard (https://theme.co/apex/dashboard) and you can download the latest copy of X theme. Since you are several versions behind, you will have to manually update the theme. To know more about “Manual Updates”, please check out our knowledge base here:
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

Hope this helps.

I purchased it from the Envato marketplace this month.

Hi There,

I have used our staff license and updated to the latest version of X theme & Cornerstone. Now you will have to re-validate your site again using your license.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.