Apache Error Logs Show database errors related to Cornerstone

In investigating my Wordpress server crashing yesterday, I found the following in my apache error logs (apache2/logs/error_log). This same entry continues to appear every time my server home page is loaded (which seems to load and display just fine).

71: Got error ‘PHP message: WordPress database error Unknown column ‘flag_group’ in ‘where clause’ for query \n\t\t\t\tSELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS *\n\t\t\t\tFROM wp_layerslider\n\t\t\t\tWHERE flag_group = ‘0’ AND flag_deleted = ‘0’ \n\t\t\t\tORDER BY date_c ASC\n\t\t\t\tLIMIT 0, 100\n\n\t\t\t made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘wp_loaded’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, Cornerstone_Element_Front_End->register_shortcodes, Cornerstone_Plugin_Base->component, Cornerstone_Plugin_Base->loadComponent, Cornerstone_Element_Manager->setup, Cornerstone_Element_Manager->upgrade_classic_elements, Cornerstone_Element_Orchestrator->getModels, Cornerstone_Element_Base->model_data, Cornerstone_Element_Base->load_controls, CS_Layerslider->controls, LS_Sliders::find’

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for writing in, first please make sure that your Wordpress and Pro are up to date.

Updating WordPress
Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If the issue persists, please contact your hosting support as this issue is more related to database setup.

Cheers!

I am managing my own server on amazon EC2. The server has been reboot a number of times and I doubt that my browser’s cache has anything to do with the website crashing. I do not have a caching plugin on the server. There is a specific mention of Cornerstone_Element_Orchestrator in the logs and I’m assuming that refers to your product. I have turned debugging on and am getting this message that seems to be specific to your product:

Notice: Undefined index: estimation_form in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-shortcode-finder.php on line 203
WordPress database error: [Unknown column ‘flag_group’ in ‘where clause’]
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS * FROM wp_layerslider WHERE flag_group = ‘0’ AND flag_deleted = ‘0’ ORDER BY date_c ASC LIMIT 0, 100

Please provide some insight here.

Thx
Steve

Hi Steve,

I wonder when this error happened? I checked the error message and could not get much out of it. What I see is a problem with the Layer Slider plugin maybe.

Anyways, I suggest that you go to wp-content/plugins/ folder and rename the cornerstone and layerslider folders to something else, that will cause the plugin to get deactivated.

At least then you can have the website back to be able to check the issue.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.