Any Web Page Templates to Use?

Dear Support,

Are there any ready made web page TEMPLATES that have been pre-made that I am able to use (for example Home Pages, Landing Pages etc.)?

I have used some of the Starter Pages i.e. Starter About Us etc. with success and also the Elements, but pre-made web page design templates such as mentioned above would be useful.

Your thoughts on this?

Many thanks,

Simon Davies

Hello Simon,

Thanks for writing in!

Aside from the starter pack templates, we also have the demo contents. You can check out the demos here: https://theme.co/x/#demos

And for more details about the standard and expanded demos, please check out this knowledge base article:

if you mean, more pre-made web pages templates, we do not have more as of the moment. I could add it as in our enhancements lists for further consideration.

Best Regards.

Thank you RueNel and I will take a look.

FYI: Wix and other website builders promote their ready made pages quiet heavily as a benefit to using their products.

Thank you again!

Thanks, Simon. Yes, it’s a trend we have noticed and something we’re discussing internally. Appreciate your comments and your business. Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.