Any PRO Demos I can check, please?

Hi there,

The new PRO theme looks awesome, but I´m trying to find Demos and can´t find any.

Please let me know if you have demos available that I can show to my developer.

I want to migrate my website to PRO, so any tips on how to export my customizations would be awesome, too.

I´m using EDD (Easy Digital Downloads).

Thanks in advance :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Fon,

Pro does not have the Demo Content feature as it has the Design Cloud feature that works better with the Header and Footer builders exclusive to Pro.

If you want to see some designs that are available in the Design Cloud, please check here:

Here is a KB artiicle that will guide you on how to use the Design Cloud feature.

If you want to be able to import the demo content from X, you will have to activate X and import the demo content and enable Pro afterwards.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you.

1. I have the PRO license, but where can I download the theme? (I converted from my X license but I was not using it - I need to install X first, with my old X license)?

2. Any tips on how to migrate to PRO from a non-theme.co theme?

Can I export and import my css customizations and javascript?

I have to re-install all my plugins and configurations when swithing to PRO?

1. Is PRO compatible with EDD?

Sorry for my newbie questions, I´ve been MIA for some years…

:wink:

Hello Fon,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

There is no need to install X Theme as you have Pro Theme licence. Please download Pro Theme package file from Apex members area dashboard. I am also sharing the direct link that can be used to download Pro Theme file.

So there are two ways to look into this. First, you use Pro Theme to redesign the website, however the caveat is you are not touching the already designed pages in Pro Theme content builder. In this you are essentially giving a makeover using Pro Theme.

Second, you use Pro Theme to redesign the entire website that also includes the header, footer using Header and Footer builder along with the pages. Please note that in this step you are going to use Content Builder to redesign the pages as well as existing pages won’t work in content bilder.

So it all depends on the requirement and more importantly the timeline.

Absolutely, you can either place the CSS and JS into Pro > Theme options > CSS/JS or place into child theme. To learn more about child theme, please refer following post.

No, plugins remains the same. You don’t have to reinstall the plugins. However, sometimes the styling and CSS might need some work depending on the requirement.

I think you are referring to Easy Digital Downloads. Yes, personally I have used Easy Digital Downloads on Pro Theme and it works absolutely fine.

Thanks.

1 Like

Great!

Fantastic support, much appreciated :kissing_heart:

I can´t wait to start playing with Pro.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.