Another empty row in classic testimonial/classic carousel items

Hello,
we have ridiculous problem with classic items (testimonial and carousel). It always makes another (needless) row bellow the row with items. It looks like the last (empty) item is always added to second row and it causes, that in preview we have too much empty space between parts of page. Can you please help me?
Thanks for your advice.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I check the carousel with the testimonial item in my setup and it works fine.
To help you find out what could be the issue in your site please send us your website details so that we can check.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Ok, thanks, I’ll do it.
Tereza

Hi There,

Thanks for the details!

I can see there is a server-side login for your site. Please remove it or you can send the details so that we can access your site.

Thanks

Ok, I’ll send it.

Hello @nezzazvoni,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Upon checking the website I see that you are using old version of X Theme 5.2.5 and Cornerstone 2.1.7. Please note that running old version of X Theme and Cornerstone can have issues like you are facing with right now. I suggest you to please update X Theme and Cornerstone to latest version and see how it goes. As of today the latest version of X Theme is 6.0.4 and Cornerstone is 3.0.4. https://cl.ly/222h2C41440I, https://cl.ly/3g3t372F3r1Q

That being said as you are using Essential Addons for Cornerstone plugin, it’s difficult for us to support the same as it’s a 3rd party plugin and we have no control on the functioning of the plugin. The issue is coming because of the plugin or may be it’s a compatibility issue. However, please update X Theme and Cornerstone and let us know. We will try our level best to help you out, but I can’t give you assurance.

I am sharing our theme and plugin update guide that you can take a look.

Thanks.

Hi, we updated our licence and the problem is still here. It looks update didnt solve problem with carousel :/. Is that something else what can I do?

Hey @nezzazvoni,

You have not updated X and Cornerstone as suggested by @Prasant previously. Please follow the previous suggestion. And also note that we do not have support for third party plugins. If the issue persists after updating, you will need to forward this issue to Essential Addons for Cornerstone plugin support.

Thank you for understanding.

Hi,
We’ve updated everything possible, We have actual versions of X Theme even Cornerstone. We’ve also updated all plugins and WordPress too. The issue with carousel is not conected with essential adons (three party plugin) because it existed before instalation of this plugin. Can you please try to check this again?

It’s a pitty there is no other x theme plugin for simple logo carousel, we would try it instead of this :/.

Thank you very much, Tereza.

Hi There,

Could you please try with this plugin instead: https://wordpress.org/plugins/logo-carousel-slider/?

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.