Another: A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading

When trying to edit a brand new page with Cornerstone i get the “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”

I am adding translation pages and going to translate them manually by inserting templates from original content. I cant enter CS now. I have WPML activated.

Note: I can edit older pages with cornerstone, so the problem is when I have added a blank new page and trying to edit that.

The page I am trying to edit and get the error on is one English translation - “Home”

Please help.

K

Hi there,

I went over WPML > Languages and changed the settings from ?lang=no mode to /no/ sub directory mode.

Then I added a new page called Test Page and it worked correctly. But still Cornerstone warns that the view is slow.

Please kindly follow the steps of article below to fix the problem:

​https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-customizer/196 (Not Working or Showing a White Screen section.)

​You may need to contact your hosting service provider for some of the steps mentioned above.

Thank you.

Thanks! It now works! I can now translate the site :slight_smile: :metal:

Perfect! Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.