Animation settings not showing

Hi, I made an element popup when scrolling then found that the element is above the fold and want to remove the animation. The animation controls no longer show.

Hey @KingConga,

I’m sorry but I’m not sure what you’re talking about based on the information you provided. Would you mind providing specific details? Please follow our How To Get Support guide.

Thanks.

When I made the page(s) I applied an animation to what must have been a column element to appear when scrolling. I now need to edit that animation, which I no longer want, and can’t do it because the animation controls are no longer showing.
The only way that I can be more specific is by showing you one of the pages. https://dev.barefootpanama.com/panama-tours/day-tours/el-valle-explorer-tour/ On this page you will see a blank white space when opening the page in which the icon boxes appear when scrolling. I need to edit this.

Hi There,

It seems you’ve updated the Cornerstone plugin but haven’t updated the X theme yet, could you please update it to the latest version as well?

Please go to X > Settings > User Preferences > turn on Advanced Mode:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thanks Thai - that’s me sorted :sunglasses:

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.