Anchor does not work

Hello,
working on X 6.1.6. . After Update the anchor function “Scroll down on klick” does not work anymore.
Buck?

Could you please help?

Thank you very much

Hey @borris,

Regretfully, we could not give a definitive answer based solely on your description as there are many possible factors that could cause that issue. Please check for the following:

1. Ensure both X and Cornerstone is up to date . Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Thanks.

Thank you very much!

Unfortunately it still does not work … .

Here ist my site: https://www.42design.de

Is it may be possible to add an code in css to fix an individual point where there anchor link goes to?
Sorry, for my english …

Hi There @borris

Upon testing your issue further, I can see the following error on the console log.

TypeError: t(...).outerHeight(...).first is not a function

Could you please try testing for a plugin conflict by disabling your 3rd party plugins. The safest way to do that is to install “Health Check” plugin and enable “Troubleshooting mode”. The good thing about “Heath Check” plugin is that it’s developed by WordPress team and it only affects your logged in session so that your site visitors won’t be affected. You can follow this video guide for more information and test your site.

Thanks!

Hi there,
thank you very much for your support!
I installed Health Check and checked all the plugins. With Health Check and the not safety way without Health Check. Deaktivated all installed 12 Plugins without Slider Revolution.

Unfortunately the anchor does not work with or without aktiv plugins.

May I please ask you for another idea?

Thanks in advance …

Hi Borris,

Since you have done the usual troubleshooting steps, would you mind providing your admin details in a Secure note so that we can look into this further?

Thank you.

Hi Jade,

I will do this, but please what are “admin details in a Secure note”? How do I do this?

Thanks for your answer.

Hi,

I was able to replicate this issue in my test sites.

I will forward this to our web development team for review.

Please stay tuned for updates.

Thanks

Thank you very much!
Waiting for updates.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.