Amazon shop disappear after last update?

Hi,

I had an amazon page shop until the last X update. After the update all product have disappear on the page ?? Amazon plugin is up to date ?

Thank for your help !

Hi,

Please update your theme to X 6.1.6 and clear your plugin cache, browser cache and system’s cache. Then check again.

Thanks

Hi Paul,

I updated the theme and clear the cache(browser and site), but the Amazon shortcode still not visible ??

Hi Hugues,

Please consider that we do not have a plugin for the Amazon, You are experiencing a 3rd party plugin conflict it seems that you need to contact the developers of the and it is outside of our support scope.

But meanwhile, we will do our best to give you pointers about the possible causes of the conflict which you can share with the plugin developer.

I suggest that you follow the steps below for the troubleshooting:

1. Make sure that you use version 6.1.6 of the theme which you already did and also make sure that you are using the version 3.1.6 of the Cornerstone plugin. If not please update.
  2. Add a new test page and only add the shortcode in question there in the standard WordPress editor (Not Cornerstone) and test the case.
  3. Add another test page and this time use the Content Area element to add the shortcode and test the case.
  4. Change the Theme from X to the default WordPress theme and test the case by checking the test page you added with WordPress standard Editor.

Get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your website in a Secure Note to follow up and see if we can find the cause of the problem and share with you and then you share it with the plugin developer.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.