Am I using X child theme or PRO child theme?

This is a conversation carried over from https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/logo-is-blurry/27388/5 and continued below.

From @jumar:

Hello there, The reason it’s too blurry because the logo image is too big. And IE is trying to fill the small dimension that causes pixelation and blurry effect. For example, if your image is currently displayed as 300×300 on your site’s navbar, then simply create an image that has 600×600. Supporting my colleague’s advise: For @65kmanspt your image is 5071px width. Plese resize this to 700px since it is being displayed as 350px width image. For @taotaoli, right now, you have a 2897px wi…

From Me to:

@Jumar,
It appears that my PRO child theme is active in my dashboard, but you say that the x child theme is the one I’m using. I think this could become problematic so I hope you can help me if I’m doing something wrong. Should I delete X and the X- Child Themes to make sure that they are not interacting against my PRO theme? Please advise.
Thank you for your attention. I greatly appreciate your help.
Best wishes,
Andy

From @jumar:
Hello there,

1. It appears that my PRO child theme is active in my dashboard, but you say that the x child theme is the one I’m using.

Reply: That’s what I can see on inspect element of Google Chrome. I’ll have to check into your WP dashboard since you said that Pro child theme was the one active.

1. Should I delete X and the X- Child Themes to make sure that they are not interacting against my PRO theme?

Reply: Not necessary, but in this case, we have to double-check your setup to make sure no customizations are in conflict.

Can you copy whole text of your question including my reply to a new thread? This way, support people can see and entertain your question easily as this will be on queue.

Also, can you share to us your Wordpress User/Pass in a secure note so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I checked and it uses Pro child theme, there is no need to delete X Child theme. Maybe it was just a cache :slight_smile:

I assume this thread is just for that question, let’s discuss your other issues in your other thread :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.