All text converted to italic

Embodiedworkllc.com
when I imported the theme the entire site text is in italic. Can someone help me get the text back to normal?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking I can confirm the issue on my end.

Could you please navigate to your X > Theme Options > Typography > BODY AND CONTENT and disable BODY FONT ITALIC.

If that does not work, your X theme must be broken or corrupted. You could try re-installing your setup again. To reinstall, Delete X theme via FTP then reinstall it again.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hey Staff,

I’ve just had the exact same issue when importing customiser settings from a previous build. There must be an issue with the export/import process and it seems that enabling/disabling the italic settings is customiser doesn’t fix this!

It’s also somehow managed to even effect the frontend WP admin bar as seen in screenshot below!

Please advise the best solution here, happy to provide the JSON export if required.

Cheers,
Chris

Hi there,

It could be due to broken styling, it’s best if we can check your site’s directly to see which styling is causing this. Please start a new thread and provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note.

And the JSON file too.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello there,

To make sure, I’ve checked if there are misconfigurations on your Theme Options, and saw that the Italic font settings in Typography, Header and so on were Disabled.

With that said, I would like to let you know that this a known bug and was submitted already to our issue tracker few days ago.

For now, let us have this workaround. Kindly add this code into X > Theme Options > CSS:

body {
    font-style: normal  !important;
}
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, .h1, .h2, .h3, .h4, .h5, .h6 {
    font-family: "Lato", sans-serif !important;
    font-style: normal  !important;
}
.x-navbar .x-nav-wrap .x-nav > li > a {
     font-style: normal !important;
}

Please keep posted with our updates and new releases on our changelog: https://theme.co/changelog/

Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.