All results on the blog and search pages disappeared

Actually it appears but just for the moment.

Hello There,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.
  7. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  8. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thanks for reply!
I’ve added critentials to the secure note.

Hi There,

I’ve disabled the Fast Velocity Minify plugin and the issue has gone.

Could you please check your website again?

Cheers!

Thanks @thai I did it before with no luck.
Now I see that only search result’s page works.
What about “Articles” page?

Also found that blog and search page don’t work only if masonry layout activated for these pages.

Something wrong with this file …/themes/pro-child/framework/views/global/_index.php
It say to show a Masonry layout for the search page and without this file everething works fine.

Hello Olexandr,

We have released a new hotfix update. I suggest you to please update Pro Theme to version 2.3.4 and see how it goes.

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Thanks for advice, @Prasant.
I’ve updated theme to latest release but with no luck. I still expirience issue with displaing Masonry on the search results page and blog.

Hi Olexandr,

There is a Javascript error that seems to be causing the issue for the Masonry display. This could be caused by different factors.

I could see that you have some caching plugin active on your site. Kindly make sure that you have cleared your site’s cache after updating as the site might still be serving some cached resources that would cause conflict to other files.

In case the issue persists, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

if the issue is still present after doing the suggestions mentioned, is there a chance that you can setup a staging site so that we could do the testing from there without disrupting the live site?

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.