All pages created with V2 appear now in Classic mode and impossible to change anything

Hello,

I have Wordpress 4.8.2, X theme 5.2.2, Cornerstone 2.1.3
The pages were all made with Cornerstone V2 (version just before) and now they all appear in Classic mode, impossible to move or change anything.
I need to make changes almost every day. It’s a pain in the …
Thank you to help.

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

6 days, still no help ! Paul, have you received my credentials ?

Hello @godard,

Please accept my personal apology the trouble you are facing. First let me explain how forum platform works. We resolve tickets from oldest to newest. And when ask for login details please share the credentials as a normal reply using secure note feature instead of sending a personal message. Over here what happened is that my colleague requested for login details in a secure note. Because you didn’t respond using normal reply, forum software is thinking you have not responded even though login credentials was shared by DM. That’s the reason why ticket didn’t showed up in the queue until your latest reply.

In that regards, please do not share any thing using DM. To share login details please use secure note feature. Would mind sharing the login details again?

Thanks.

secure note sent.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. The v2 and classic elements were introduced in X 5.2.0 and Cornerstone 2.1.0. All elements previous created in Cornerstone 2.0.x will now become a classic element. I have tested one of the pages and I can confirm that there is an issue going on. Once you scroll on the page, the sections locked up and you can no longer move to the next section. Further investigation shows that ConvertPlus is creating a JS error on the page. This could be the cause of the issue. Could you deactivated this plugin?

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello,

I have deactivated Convert Plus, I have purged the cache. Nothing change.
Pages created with Cornerstone still have paragraphs where I cannot go to change anything.
when I open a page, all elements are Classic.

I edited (removed the period) and saved your home page and I have not encountered any issue. Please clear your browser’s cache then check again.

Are you sure you’ve created the page using V2 or the New Elements? They are different from the old elements and as @RueNel said:

Thanks.

Hi Christian,
I am trying to open the page: https://dirprodformations.fr/boostez-vos-scenarios/
The 3D cornerstone logo appears. But he does not turn. He goes back and forth.
The page finally opens.
On the left column, at the top, is written: “Classic Element”.
When I click on a frame with text in the page to make a change, nothing happens.
I can not access my text to edit, remove or add anything.
So, yes, there is always a problem.
Thank you to find a solution.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Please be advised that we have released X 5.2.3 and Cornerstone 2.1.4. It is now available in automatic updates. You can now update first to this latest version. This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello,
I’ve made the updates.
It’s now kind of weird the way to change the texts or images. All appears on the left column. Still impossible to write directly on the page. Normal or not ?
The old way of directly building the page without typing html code is gone ? I’m right or I’ve not found the good button to push ?

Hello There,

Please check out the changelog here on how the text element works:
https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-1-2-4

Hope this helps.