All of our backups are not working

Hello,

Our backups are not working!
My webmaster recently sent me this image

It’s been a nightmare trying to migrate our site over to go daddy, ever since you shut down. it’s been weeks with our site down. Please assist us. Thanks.

Hi There @JED9

Thanks for writing in! Please email your details to hosting@theme.co to get a speedy response.

In the meantime if you have a working copy in a local server, you can use our migration guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126)

Thanks!

Hi there,

Our webmaster has been emailing " hosting@theme.co " and gets no response.

Hi @JED9,

I will forward this thread to the head of our hosting so that they could check on it.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Hey There,

Rubin here, I will take a look at this and follow up with your webmaster.

Thank you.

You’re welcome.

Hello,

I’m writing on the forum just to let you know, that both your agents Raad & Rubin, were not able to solve our issue, and never got a response since then. The backups themeco provided us, simply are not working, making it imposible for us to migrate our site that has been down for almost 3 weeks, causing us very bad moments with our clients. Please provide a better solution.

Hi JED9,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. I will forward this to follow up the case. Please stay tuned.

Thank you.

Hey There,

I am still in touch with Jose and replied to all his messages in hours. Please let’s continue the conversation there. I am happy to CC you in.

Rubin, you have not provided us with any solution. i’ll quote your las message " June the 15th is 7 days after our shutdown, we sent out a warning about the shutdown 3 months prior to the 8th of June."

Still, how come other backups we downloaded from themeco none seem to work?

Hi @JED9,

I understand that you are still waiting for the answer. But as my colleague mentioned he will follow up with the email and he will CC you.

Please kindly stay tuned. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.