All my Pro sites' styling is all messed up - started suddenly a couple weeks ago

Not sure what happened, but it’s affecting each of my Pro sites. I’m hoping this is a known issue and can be solved quickly?

Hi @yabwee,

Here it is for me:

There is this error on console:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token
Can you try removing all custom JS temporarily and the check again after? Let us know how this goes.

I fixed that JS error and then did what you suggested (removing all custom JS), but there was no change.

It’s not just affecting joeandlydia.com, but greatwalltefl.com too (both sites using Pro). These sites are all messed up and I don’t even know where to begin looking for the problem.

Hello @yabwee,

Thanks for updating in!

I have checked the page source of http://joeandlydia.com/ and it still uses Pro 1.1.1. Did you already have updated it? If you already did, then probably you are having some caching issues. To resolved this, since you have enabled the Endurance Page Cache, please clear your plugin caches and site caches.

And if everything still not working, Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your settings? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Hello @yabwee,

greatwalltefl.com” site is still using Pro 1.1.1. Did you reverted back to the old version? You can update it to the latest version and after the updates, please clear the plugin caches first before testing your site.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

I just updated and everything is fixed now.

I never got any alert that I had to update the theme. It also never updated automatically. I had to download it manually and upload the current Pro theme folder to the server. Really inconvenient.

How do I mark this resolved?

Hey @yabwee,

It’s good to know that your issue has been resolved.
Thanks for letting us know.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.