All my photos are gone, please help! (Reason- Problem Escalated)

I was changing from icon to renew, and making my logo a little smaller. First I noticed my menu disappear on mobile, then my logo and side bar images disappeared to. I’ve deleted and reposted the logo, checked my menu settings, but I have no idea what happened!
My site is thriftednest.com

UPDATE : Okay now all my photos have disappeared. Please help! The only photos that show are the thumbnails.

Hey Leah,

I checked your site and I see images. Please check the screenshots below:

Please give us the page URLs where the images are missing.

Our products do not have functions that could delete or make images disappear though so they’re unlikely to cause this issue.

With that said, please try testing for a plugin conflict also. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that doesn’t help, please give us your site’s WordPress Login URL, Username and Password in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hi, there was a plug in causing the photo problem. I deactivated them.

Now the problem is the menu doesn’t appear on mobile, on any page. can you view it from a mobile?

Hello Leah,

It seems that you have updated Cornerstone to 4.0.1 yet the X theme is still using 6.5.6. Be advised that the latest version of Cornerstone is not compatible with this X version. Could you please update to the latest versions?
- WordPress 5.2.3
- X theme 7.0.1
- Cornerstone 4.0.1

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi, I updated and cleared the cache, but the menu still isn’t appearing on mobile.

I figured out when I changed the stack from ethos to integrity the menu appeared. I want to use ethos, but I need there to be a mobile menu. Any ideas?

Hi Leah,

I can see the issue and found out the mobile menu color is white, same with the background white. You may add the following CSS on Theme Options > Global CSS to change mobile button color.

.x-btn-navbar.collapsed {
    color: rgba(255,255,255,0.35); /* Change to your preferred color*/
}

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.