All is not updating

Hi!

I have some problems with my theme. I have put off breadcrumbs and I have turned off footer menu. They are still there. I have tried many times and I have emptied my cache.

Can you please help me?

Hello There,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  7. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi! I have tried to check everything and no help, it´s still not update anything. I have checked all the plug-ins. Only thing I can not do it the .htaccess-bak. and the point 7. Since at the moment I don’t have the access to the server. I try to get the password from my client, but they are on holiday until August. Would be nice to get this work before, since the site should be ready. If you are able to help, it would be great! I will send you the credentials for WP

Hi There,

Sorry for the confusion!

It’s known bug and we’re working on it.

It should be fixed in the next release.

Regards!

Hi! When you think is the new release?

Hi Anni,

Unfortunately, we cannot provide an ETA when the next release will be but for the meantime, kindly add this code to the Global CSS:

.x-breadcrumb-wrap,
footer.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav {
    display: none;
}

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you, that helped!

You’re welcome, Anni.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.