All icons missing

Theme updates are the most recent I have cleared all cache’s. The only one working is the (smiley face) on my menu.

Hi @Plumbergeek,

Thanks for reaching out.

I still see the content being served from cache, from CloudFlare. Would you mind purging the CF’s cache? Then set it in Development mode while we’re checking.

Then please provide your login credentials in the secure note. There are no missing icons (i see the icon files being served through browser developer console. Perhaps it’s just due to cache and the class name or element being served are still from old versions.

Thanks!

Cleared cache & provided login details.

Hey @Plumbergeek,

Thanks for the credentials. You’re currently using the old setup. The reason why the smiley icon works is because it is included in the old Font Awesome Classes which is not used in the theme anymore for performance reasons. I’m not sure how you’re currently using it. Please watch the video in the secure note.

Using custom HTML for the menu icons is not recommended because it’s prone syntax error and also updates might break it which is the case for you now. You’re using Pro where built-in options are available and it’s recommended to use that.

I’d recommend that you use the Navigation element’s built-in Graphic options. For more details, please see the link below:

If you want the custom HTML method (not recommended), you should use the following syntax:

<i class="x-icon" data-x-icon="&#xf3cd;" aria-hidden="true"></i>

Change the unicode part which is after x and before the ;. You can find the unicode of the icons in FontAwesome’s site.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.