All columns and rows of classic cards not appearing

I have a shop now page that has several rows of 3 columns. Each column in each row has a classic card. However, only the first row of classic cards appear online. The settings aren’t any different from row to row. How can I get the other rows to appear?

Here is the page in X

See the page on the live site at simplecorpglobal.com/shop-now
Thanks

Hi There,

I only see 1 row in your shop page right now. Did you already remove them?

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.

2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

4. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

No. I have not removed them. That’s the issue. They are not appearing when you go to the actual live site. They appear in the X editor, but not when on the site.

1. Everything is updated.
  2. I’ve deactivated all plugins and that didn’t help
  3. There aren’t any custom CSS or Javascript
  4. I don’t know how to see if the parent theme is already being used or not.

I’ve clicked on the Secure Note link, but it takes me to the How to Get Support page. There is no form to complete.

Never mind. I found how to submit a Secure Note.

Also, you cannot disable the ByDesign Plugin as it is necessary to the proper functionality of our business and site. Thanks.

Hi There,

I did check the page and it seems to be edited outside of the Cornerstone, did you or one of your team member happen to edit the page outside of Cornerstone? Try restoring/revision the page from the previous date before this issue happen.

If that did not work, unfortunately, there is no other way around this but you need to redo the page in Cornerstone.

Thanks.

I’ve gone in and have redone the page. I’ve only added two rows to test. The second row is still not showing up and now there is cs code at the bottom of the screen instead of the 2nd row.

The page was done entirely in Cornerstone.

Also, the Simply Hers card is missing from the first line. Here is the page in the Cornerstone editor:

There is no reason why the rows and cards aren’t appearing.

Hi Jacqueline,

The fact that we are seeing a shortcode on the frontpage, that means something on your content broke the HTML markup of the page.

Please audit the content of your page, especially that 2 cards, make sure there is not unclosed HTML tag in it or any malformed HTML markup in it. If possible remove all the HTML markup in your card content and style it with custom CSS instead.

You can find the proper CSS code selector using the Chrome browser Developer Toolbar
For the CSS code itself, I suggest that you get started with this tutorial

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

I have not done anything to coding. I’ve simply used the Cornerstone Layout and Elements to build the page with the drag and drop method.

Hi Jacqueline,

Thanks for the credentials, this is weird because the issue is only happening in Firefox, not on Chrome. But when I imported your page and theme options settings on my dev site, I don’t see the issue either on Chrome nor Firefox.

So this issue seems to be beyond just the content. Would you mind doing a testing for a plugin conflict? You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

And also, please contact your hosting and ask if or how you can update the MYSQL version to 5.6 or higher.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

On a computer in Chrome, it shows fine, but In Chrome, on mobile, it’s not showing correctly. It’s showing the cs coding and not showing all rows. Please look at the site on mobile and a tablet.

Never mind. I’ve figured out a workaround on my own.

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.