All Accordions Opened in WPB

Hola! Apex people.
I am asking for your help:
my trouble is that all accordions elements of VC on the all website pages are opened …
I am using the last version of WPBakery Page Builder (5.4.7) with X theme 4.6.1 on WP 4.8.6

From the past in custom jscript there is used this piece of code:

jQuery( function($) {
$(document).on('click', '.x-accordion-toggle, .x-nav-tabs .x-nav-tabs-item a', function( e ){
$('html, body').stop();
});
});

<- but removing it didnot help …

Thanks for your support and greetings from the heart of Europea
oeoe

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, your WPBakery Page Builder (5.4.7) is in the latest version, while the X 4.6.1 and WP 4.8.6 are outdated, this could be an incompatibility issue.

Please restore your WPBakery Page Builder to the previous version before you update it.

You can also, update the X, WordPress, and every plugin you have to the latest version, but this will take some time working since a lot of things change from that X and WP version you have.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

If you go to this path, I advise that you duplicate your site on a staging server first and do the updating there first, this way your live site will be keep untouch until you finished updating the site on the staging copy.

Migration

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache), this will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.