Align Two Stacked Columns In Footer Xpro

Hi there,

I would like to align these columns in the footer using xpro.

I believe they need two seperate rows as the top row has different length columns (due to having a different amount of links in each column).

However, I can’t seem to align it correctly. Can you please show me how?

Hello @ifkda,

Thanks for writing in!

Please inspect the Container and under Flexbox > Align Horizontal select center and see how it goes. You can also try to adjust the margin and padding values of Container to further align the elements.

In case alignment is not taking effect properly then please share website URL as there are multiple Pro Theme licences associated with the account.

Thanks.

Okay I feel a bit annoyed over this because I waited for 10 hours to get a response that basically says have a play around with the settings.

Waited 24 hours for 1 ticket, now 10 hours for “just have a play around with the settings”.

Waste of time.

Hello @ifkda,

We apologized for the delay. The alignment should rely on the flex box setting. I am guessing that the first row was aligned to the center and the second one was to the left. If you can have all of those columns (containers) align to the left, you will have al of the columns aligned together.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings and fix your issue. I will save us time going back and forth. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.