Align navbar issue

I’m using the Appearance > Customize > Header > Navbar > Navbar Top Height (px)
and
Appearance > Customize > Header > LINKS – ALIGNMENT > Navbar Top Link Alignment (px)
to align the nav bar menu choice - “recommended gear”

Although I can align in the customizer, it won’t carry through to the actual site - https://www.tactbright.com.

I was able to align the logo without any difficulties but the menu tab stays stuck to the top.

Please advise.
Thanks

Hi there,

First of all, please kindly purge the Autoptimize plugin and disable it so that we can make sure we see the correct code on the front end of the website.

Secondly please use the X > Theme Options > Header section to add the settings in question.

If you still have problems please kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

If you still have problems please tell us the exact option which you change and you do not see the result in the front end of the website and kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Disabling the Autoptimize plugin did the trick. It’s also running faster without the plugin. Thanks.

We are glad that you figure out the issue!

Thanks for the information!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.