Align image vertically to the bottom in column

Hi, I need to align an image vertically to the bottom in a column

How can I do that? Otherwise sometimes the image is floating.

Hello @Iban,

Thanks for writing in!

To align the image to the bottom of the column, please edit the page back in Cornerstone and in the column settings find the “Customize” tab and then insert this inline element css:

$el {
  vertical-align: bottom;
}

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi there,

It didn’t work. let me know

Thanks

Hello Iban,

We have inspected the page and we could not find the code anywhere. Did you already removed it? Please add it back again. Maybe you have added it in the wrong place. ​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hi,

The code is there and has been there

By the way, for some reason you will see that the home page inside cornerstone preview looks weird/wrong. Why is that happening?

Thanks

Hello @Iban,

The given user credentials has a very limited privileges. We cannot edit your page in the Pro Editor. Could you please at least make it as an Administrator?

Thank you.

Thank you

Done!

Hello @Iban,

I have logged in and changed the css into:

$el {
  vertical-align: bottom !important;
}

By the way, I also have temporarily deactivated your caching plugin so that I can easily see the changes I have made in the front end and not the cached version. Please also make sure that you are up to date to avoid any issues. Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 2.4.6

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

Ok, thank you.

it works now.

I’m going to update that then.

Thanks!

You are most welcome!

Hi there, I’m trying to update the theme but I’m getting this

There is a new version of Pro available. View version 2.4.6
Validate Pro to enable automatic updates

It has been validated.

Can’t update

Hello Iban,

Please go to Dashboard > Updates and force to update the theme and all the plugins.

It worked.

Even the plugins got updated. Good job with he plugins included in Pro being able to be updated

Thanks!!

We’re glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.