Ajax Error - Tried (almost) Everything!

Hi I am constantly getting the ajax error on the upper right corner of the screen when I download certain templates for the revolution slider. I have purchased revolution slider separately - and downloaded a few templates but for others I keep getting the ajax error!

Any help is appreciated!

Also, I have tried to change the icon for my page several times but it just never changes. Its the same “leaf” that I had put as a placeholder early on.

My website: www.kashvigupta.org

Hello There,

Please follow up the steps below:

• Would you please kindly change the theme from X or Pro to the default WordPress theme and test the case? From what I understand this seems to be an issue related to the Revolution Slider and not the theme and as you already purchased the Revolution Slider you can contact their support to follow up with the case. By changing the theme you will disable whatever code changes that our products might had an you will have a pure Revolution Slider plugin to test.

• By logo it seems that you mean the browser Favicon at the top of the tab. Please consider that in the latest version of the theme we do not control the Favicon and we leave it to the WordPress to handle that. So please go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Site Identity and add the logo there.

After the change please check the favicon with another browser as the browser keep the original logo cached and you will need to clear the browser cache if you want to check with the same browser.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.