Agency Demo Content only installing few pages, not complete installation help please!

Hello! I have been trying to install the “Agency” demo content but it does not install all the pages, it only instals the “Case Studies”, “Get in touch” and News, can you help me with this?

my site is: enorigen.mx

Hello Erick,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked your website and it’s showing coming soon page. Please try following solutions:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I have increased the memory and have everything up to date. I think that the problem is that I erased the pages and when I wanted to install the demo content again, did not work and I have sent you the secure note to the enorigen.mx/wp-admin login

Hi Erick,

First please don’t use cache until the site is ready, so I turned off the cache through Admin > Settings > General (it’s your host cache), and deactivated your Cache plugin (another cache feature which is redundant since your host cache is active).

Please don’t do any optimization of your site while you’re still developing your site, especially you’re just starting it. Any optimization and caching should be done once you’re done developing or changing it. The purpose of the cache is to serve the same copy of your site’s pages to improve speed, but that setup ignores the changes too.

Then I also deactivated the coming soon page from iPage and it starts working, the demo imported the correct pages and sliders. (I activated it again, except for caches).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.