After updating X to 6.0.3 issues

Hi,
Just updated X theme to 6.0.3
Also updated Cornerstone to its latest version
Also updated Wordpress to 4.9.4

Now Cornerstone is behaving unexpectedly. When try to open Templates using X -> Templates, it does not open at all.

Also how do I access Digital Cloud Library. GLobal Blocks is also not opening.

Harshad

1 Like

HI there,

Could you try updating to X 6.0.4 and Cornerstone 3.0.4? We fixed a regression that affected Firefox users. If this doesn’t solve the issue for you, could you please post WordPress admin credentials in a secure note? We can take a closer look at what’s happening.

Hi,
I updated the X theme and Cornerstone however it is still not working correctly. I will send the credentials shortly.

Regards,
Harshad

Ok. You can add the credentials as a secure note on this thread.

Hi,
Provided my credentials as a secure note.

Regards,
Harshad

Hey Harshad,

I opened the pages you mentioned and they work fine (see Secure Note). Please clear all caches including your browser cache. Also test in incognito mode.

Regarding the Design Cloud, it is available in Pro only.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,
Thanks for looking into this. I actually have X pro license.Not sure if you can check this.

Regards,
Harshad

Hi,
I tried everything but it is not working. Installed Chrome and tried opening in Incognito mode but didnt work.

Get this message when I clicked on Templates

Missing translation: app.templates.welcome

Hi there,

I checked it too and it’s loading fine on my end, could you try it on another device? It could be your device’s cache as it loads fast when I tried it.

Thanks!

Hi,
I will try on another PC but can you tell me how do I clear my system cache. I have only one laptop for my development work so cant afford to not let it work on the device I am working.

Regards,
Harshad

Hi There,

You need to clear your browser > history > cache.

Let us know how it goes…

Please also try a different browser.

Cheers!

Hi,
Great news, it is working now. Really happy for that. I am already PRO license user but still not able to get Design Cloud. Any reason why is that. I was upgraded from X to X pro.

Regards,
Harshad

Hey Harshad,

I see you’re still using X though your license is Pro. License conversion is the first step. Now you will need to update to Pro in your site. Please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/x-to-pro-conversion/104

Thanks.

Hi,
Can I try this on a Test site first as I dont want to break anything in live in upgrading to X-PRO. I am planning to use a sub-domain. Do I need to remove the license key from the live site and assign to the Test one.

Thanks,
Harshad

Hi THere,

No you dont need, each license allows you to validate two sites, one for production and one for validation.

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.