After updating to Pro 2.1, my website header is not behaving as expected

Hi Team,

After updating to Pro 2.1, the logo in my website’s sticky header is not behaving as usual. It gets cut in half after scrolling down. It should stay intact in size and shape. This is happening in the homepage header, as well as in the internal pages headers.

Before scrolling:

After scrolling:

Please advise.

Best regards,
German

Hi there,

Try inspecting that Bar in the Header Builder and setting the “Shrink” value to 1.0. Right now it’s at 0.6 which is telling the bar to shrink down to 60% height.

No, that didn’t help. Look at the resulting snapshot after applying your suggested change:

Please advise

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

Please read my secured note.

Thank you

Hi German,

To fix it, you need to remove this code in your Header > CSS

Hope this helps

I applied the change; however, it still it doesn’t meet the goal to bring the look back to how it was before upgrading to Pro 2.1.

Please take a look at this topic, I raised on January, related to this: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-make-my-static-top-header-unshrinkable/21735:

… I want the nabvar to stay on the top of the page as soon as the scrolling reaches that point, but keeping the logo “unshrinkable”.

My goal is to have this behaviour:
A. Initially, a hero banner on top with the navbar at the bottom of the page (see below)

B. After scrolling up until the navbar reaches the top of the page, I’d like keeping the nabvar static on top allowing it to shrink but making sure the Logo remains as shown below (maintaining its size and top/left margin) while the rest of the page scrolls up “underneath” the nabvar (see below)

Please advise.

Thank you

Hey @ggavz,

Sorry for the confusion. Your custom CSS is not the cause of the issue. It is because you enabled Content Scrolling in your Bar.

I restored your CSS and it’s working now.

Hope that helps.

Excellent William!

Now, I’ll try for the internal headers to obtain the same exact result.

If I find any issues I’ll let you know.

HI @ggavz,

Let us know how it goes.

thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.