After update pro & wpml - massive language failures

Hello,

after i upgraded to the new pro theme and also updated to the new wpml plugin. There are so many failures i got.

• the header language switch is away, gone, futsch
  • suddenly the char set for the german language is not supported
  • i do experience also again that i can not safe in cornerstone in another language pages

what happened?

Hi,

May I know what version of WPML do you have?

Please note that the compatible version of WPML with the latest version of PRO theme is

WPML: | Latest Supported Version: 4.0.5

Please try to downgrade your WPML plugin and check if that fixes the issue.

Thanks

Hello, I downgraded WPML from 4.23 to 4.20 and it is working again everything.

I downgraded also the Addons from WPML to following versions:

Working release from WPML + Addons - 6. Februar

• WPML Multilingual CMS 4.20
  • WPML String Translation 2.10
  • WPML Translation Management 2.8.0
  • WPML Media Translation 2.5.0

Now it is working again everything.

• UPDATE: when i enable the “Advanced Custom Fields Multilingual” Plugin from WPML and i do write special “German letters like: Ä Ö Ü” in the PRO / cornerstone editor it is saved as u00d6u00c4u00dc" in the database" i need to disable the plugin to save in PRO / Cornerstone some content in the german language

Hi,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello,

i contacted WPML and there will be a fix for the “Advanced Custom Fields Multilingual” with the next update. Which will fix the problem.

Great News.
Thanks for letting us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.