After Update No Backend Access

Hi there,
I just updated pro in my staging area. now I cannot access the backend anymore (HTTP ERROR 500).

I had the same issue with envira a couple of days before. they put function x_envira_gallery_remove_license_functionality() {} in the child-theme functions.php and it worked again.

what can I do? I tried deleting that line, didn’t work
cheers

Hi There,

Could you please double check on your sFTP account?

I was unable to login.

Thanks.

Sorry i got the user wrong.

Hi,

Can you provide us steps on how we could access your staging site.

I tried logging in to your site overhead.at and I can access the dashboard without issues.

Can you provide us the exact url of your staging site or host panel.

Thanks

I had the same problem. Many others have as well. See here:

and here:

Thing is, in this staging area all urls are the same, that’s why you have to access it via host. access from overhead.at brings you to live site-dashboard, which is not updated (yet)

@Torah541 thanks for your input!

Hi there,

Thanks for the instruction, I’m able to access your staging now and I don’t see any issues. Perhaps you fixed using the provided workaround, glad it’s okay now.

Thanks!

hi there.
no it doesn’t work. if envira is enabled. I guess you (or your coullague) deactivated it via ftp beforehand. I reset the staging and updated pro again. same issue! pls take a look.
thanks

I deleted the pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/_alternate/envira-gallery.php file and it worked. but this can only be a temporary solution. I hope there is a fix soon!

pls keep us updated!
thanks

Hi there,

Ah, thanks for sharing. I checked our issue tracker and seems like Envira changed the naming in the plugin and it breaks the integration in the cornerstone. Our developer will probably release the updates.

Thanks!

Thanks! Looking forward to the update!
cheers!

You’re welcome.

Stay tuned.

Pro 1.2.6 fixed it. Thanks four your great work!!

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.