After update can't edit pages in cornerstone

Cornerstone isn’t working after update. Version 3.3.6 is the latest version. I can’t open a page with the cornerstone editor. Can you help me?

Hi there,

Hope you’re well today.

Kindly also check that you have updated X to the latest version if you have updated Cornerstone as failed to update either of them will cause an incompatibility issue.

If you have both already updated, please clear your site and browser cache if you are using any caching plugin.

In case you have done the steps above but you are still not able to load a page in Cornerstone, try testing for plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note (key icon under the replies you post/posted):

Hope this helps.

Hi There,

Upon checking the console log, I see some JS errors:

Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Hope it helps.

Hey Thai,

it’s working now. I had to remove one plugin and that did the trick. Thanks for the support.

Greetings RJJ

cool, glad to know that!

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, I’m having same issue. The cornerstone does not load working after update. I can’t open a page with the cornerstone editor. Can you help me?

1. I have deactivated all plugin & tested, still dont work.
  2. I’ve tried all 14 steps listed on https://xthemeusers.com/troubleshooting-x-theme-spinning-cornerstone-logo/ Nothing works.

Pls help!!!

Thanks!

Hey @Anirudh,

I have removed your credentials in the secure note because this is @rjjderks and he could see the secure note contents here. Please update or change the credentials you’ve posted.

We do not allow hijacking of threads. Please review our How to Get Support article at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

For your issue, since you already have tried basic troubleshooting, please give us the credentials of your WordPress Admin and also give us FTP access.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.